I am so very thrilled! I have been selected to be a representative on the 2015-2016 Chick-Fil-A Mom Panel. It really is an incredible honor to be chosen by such a wonderful company for many reasons.
1) Yummy Food: Chick-Fil-A is yummy. Even after having to ban gluten from my life, I can still find yummy food at this delicious establishment. I have a very difficult time finding any “fast food” that doesn’t bother me because gluten is everywhere. I can eat Chick-Fil-A without any problems. This is a win in my book.
2) My pleasure: I love that Chick-Fil-A’s employees are so pleasant.
3) Free mints: How many fast food establishments give away free mints to their customers? In fact, in many fast food joints you are lucky to get what you ordered.
4) Awesome Mascot: The cows they use for marketing are adorable, and so is their slogan, Eat Mor Chikin.
5) Waffles Fries: For some reason waffle shaped anything is yummy!
6) Yummy Food: This one needs to be mentioned more than once.
As a representative on the panel, I will be asked to give input on various topics throughout the year, such as kid’s meal prizes, programs, products, etc. They have also given away prizes and other goodies to the participants of the Mom Panel. AND DID I MENTION The food is YUMMY???
Check out the #chickfilamoms on social media to follow along with all the moms.
DISCLOSURE: I was sent a small gift in exchange for my participation on this panel. All thoughts, opinions, and work are my own. I was not paid for this post.