My loves (in order of importance):
1) God – I am a Christian first and foremost. I attempt to live my life for Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. 1 John 4:19 We love because He first loved us.
2) My husband – I have known my husband for over 37 years. We have been married for 30 years. He has and always will be the love of my life.
|My senior picture 1982; Jeff’s senior picture 1980|
3) Children and Grandchildren – I know it is often said that you don’t really understand the love a mother has for her child until you hold your child in your arms. After the first child, you wonder if you will be able to love your second one as much, but somehow you do. My children bring me such joy and sense of wonder. I have loved watching them grow and become adults. As I continue to watch my last 2 grow, I get the added bonus of watching my grandchildren grow too!
4) Family – My parents, sisters, brothers, in-laws, cousins – God has truly blessed me with such an outstanding extended family.
5) Sun – On the days when the sun shines in North East Ohio, I am sure that you can hear the excitement and yelling coming from me.
6) Disney – I love the resorts, the parks and the movies!
7) Books – real books – not those crazy computer things people try to pass off as books.
8) Chocolate – it always eventually comes down to chocolate!
Thanks, Patty @ A Mother’s Random Thoughts